Monday, August 7, 2017

Sathi

Location: Sathi

Rating: OK
Meal: Lunch for 2
Price: 2430 yen
Payment: Cash only
Dishes: Two curry set with tandoori chicken and kebabs, yaki keema stone rice bowl, salty lassi
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No (actually I didn't notice...it might be allowed)



My wife noticed another Indian restaurant on the way home from church in Yokohama a few weeks back, so we tried it out last Sunday.  It's got a handy parking lot, which is nice when you are driving.


Salad

The menu is fairly typical, but on the dinner menu I found some interesting "yaki" dishes that looked like stone rice bowls.  I was up for something new so I tried it.  My wife got a standard lunch set with naan, saag and dahl curries, and tandoori chicken with 2 meat kebabs.  I asked if they could make a salty lassi and they could!  Oddly, drinks did not come for free with the set, but salads did.


Salty lassi

I quite liked the yaki dish and the stone bowl kept it very hot for a long time.  My wife didn't care for the kebabs so I chunked them up and tossed them in my rice bowl as there wasn't much meat.  The meal was overall an Ok, but a high one, and we may eat there again on Sundays as there aren't a lot of good restaurants in that area.


Yaki keema

Tandoori chicken and kebabs


No comments:

Post a Comment